This is a new minor upgrade to the Bubba|TWO 1.1 release mainly containing bugfixes.
To upgrade a running system, make sure you don't have any activities running such as uploads, downloads, print jobs etc. Then log in as admin in web-ui. Choose "settings" menu entry. Choose "Update" in the sub menu. Press the "Update" button.
Since this upgrade contains a new kernel a reboot of Bubba|TWO after upgrade is adviced. Furter more, since new services has been added in this upgrade it is a good idea to review the running services and turn of any unneeded ones. To do so log in as admin in web-ui and choose services.
- Added AFP (Apple Filing Protocol) support. Storage data is now available also in native Mac AFP format.
- Squeezecenter is upgraded to version 7.3.2
- The manual was updated to match new features.
- Due to a shortcoming in the network driver, mdns (Which is used by fx the daap server, Mac and Linux address resolution) dropped out of sight after a some inactivity.
- Under certain network loads Bubba would degrade in network performance. The new kernel should fix this.
- Earlier upgrade broke usage of international characters in web admin. This should work once again.
- NFS kernel support added in new kernel, earlier only "userspace" NFS was possible.