This is a new minor upgrade to the Bubba|TWO 1.2 release mainly containing bug fixes.
To upgrade a running system, make sure you don't have any activities running such as uploads, downloads, print jobs etc. Then log in as admin in web-ui. Choose "settings" menu entry. Choose "Update" in the sub menu. Press the "Update" button.
Since this upgrade contains a new kernel a reboot of Bubba|TWO after upgrade is adviced.
The 1.2.1 release includes a couple of minor new features.
- Format disks from web-ui
- Added functionality for removing failed disks in RAID array.
- Added, user optional, hotfix system to allow easier recover of faulty systems.
- Improved AFP integration.
- Should now automatically show up in network/finder.
- A guest share is added to match samba functionality.
- Download manager updated to better work with torrents added over AFP
- Raid, increased status reporting in raid status
- Improved updater to detect inconsistent systems.
Numerous bugfixes and UI cleanups.
 Fixed version information.